The Promenade in Alabaster, AL is a vibrant shopping and dining destination offering diverse options to satisfy every taste and preference. Located in the heart of Alabaster, this bustling outdoor shopping center attracts locals and visitors alike with its array of shops, boutiques, and restaurants.
The Promenade in Alabaster
When it comes to shopping, The Promenade has something for everyone. Fashion enthusiasts can explore popular clothing stores. There are a few big-box options for those seeking home decor and furnishings. The Promenade is also home to several specialty stores catering to unique interests and delicious eateries.
Aside from shopping and dining, you can enjoy an afternoon or evening out at the AmStar Alabaster movie theater!
Shopping At The Promenade In Alabaster
You’ll find everything you need at The Promenade. Shop trendy outfits, accessories, shoes, and more. Get ready for a fun-filled shopping spree!
- Ulta Beauty, 100 S Colonial Dr. Ste 2400
- JC Penny, 340 S Colonial Dr.
- Target, 250 S Colonial Dr.
- Walmart, 630 Colonial Promenade Pkwy
- TJ Maxx, 320 S Colonial Dr.
- PetSmart, 100 S Colonial Dr. Ste 1800
- Lowe’s Home Improvement, 235 Colonial Promenade Pkwy
- Books-A-Million, 300 Colonial Promenade Pkwy #2200
- GameStop, 300 Colonial Promenade Pkwy STE 3100
Experience the ultimate shopping destination at The Promenade, where you’ll find everything you need to elevate your style. From specialties to everyday essentials, it is a shoppers paradise.
Dining At The Promenade In Alabaster
Whether you’re craving a quick bite or a sit-down meal, you’ll find a variety of restaurants to choose from. Popular chains offer delicious options for casual dining, coffee, and even sweet treats.
- Panera, 100 S Colonial Dr. Suite 200
- Crumbl Cookies, 100 Colonial Promenade Pkwy
- Chick-Fil-A, 125 Colonial Promenade Pkwy
- Moe’s Southwest Grill, 300 Colonial Promenade Pkwy
- Olive Garden, 20 S Colonial Dr. #8
- Full Moon BBQ, 470 Colonial Promenade Pkwy
- Starbucks, 345 S Colonial Dr.
With a wide range of dining options available, you won’t go hungry at The Promenade. Find flavorful bites to satisfy any craving.
How To Get To The Alabaster Promenade
The Promenade in Alabaster is just a short and straightforward drive away from Downtown Birmingham. Just hop on Interstate 65 South and head towards Alabaster. Once you exit the interstate, take a left turn and voila! The Promenade will be waiting for you on both sides of Highway 31, making it easily accessible and convenient for your shopping needs. So, hit the road and enjoy a hassle-free trip to The Promenade!
Shop The Alabaster Promenade
Whether you’re in search of the latest fashion trends, unique gifts, or a memorable dining experience, The Promenade in Alabaster, AL is a one-stop destination that has it all. Its diverse range of shops and restaurants, coupled with its welcoming ambiance, make it a go-to spot for locals and visitors looking for a memorable and enjoyable shopping and dining experience.
If you are looking for more things to do in Alabaster or other cities in Shelby County, explore more with Discover Shelby!