COVID-19 Vaccination Information
The section below has five clickable tabs to show online COVID-19 vaccine scheduling, phone scheduling, testing locations and COVID-19 dashboard metrics resources.
The COVID-19 dashboard of the Alabama Department of Public Health (ADPH) has been redesigned to help people better understand the current transmission levels in their communities and the impact of COVID-19 in Alabama. The new dashboard URL is: https://alpublichealth.maps.arcgis.com/apps/dashboards/6d2771faa9da4a2786a509d82c8cf0f7
Other Online Scheduling
- https://www.publix.com/covid-vaccine/alabama Publix Vaccine Scheduling - Moderna
- https://www.alcovidvaccine.gov/ ADPH Vaccination Scheduling
- https://uabmedicinevaccine.org UAB Vaccine Scheduling
- http://www.walmart.com/COVIDvaccine Walmart Vaccine Scheduling
- https://www.samsclub.com/covid SamsClub Vaccine Scheduling
- https://www.walgreens.com/topic/promotion/covid-vaccine.jsp Walgreens Vaccine Site
- https://www.cvs.com/immunizations/covid-19-vaccine?icid=mt_dt_mc_banner_vaccine CVS Vaccine Site
- Vaccinefinder.org CDC Zip Code Searcher
FEMA Vaccination Center (205) 858-2221
|ADPH Vaccine Hotline||1-855-566-5333|
|ADPH Covid Information||1-800-270-7268|
|ADPH Covid eMailemail@example.com|
|Shelby County ADPH||205-685-4190 or 205-664-2470|
|Veterans Administration Vaccine Call Center||866-487-4243|
CURRENT ADPH VACCINATION PHASE FOR SHELBY COUNTY
- Everyone ages 12 and older are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine in Alabama.
- The Pfizer vaccine is the only COVID-19 vaccine currently authorized for ages 12 and older.
- ADPH Vaccine Allocation Plan (Jan 29. 2021)
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has published an extensive website with COVID-19 information and tips. It can be viewed at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
This webpage address is https://covid19.shelbyal.com